The Safety Tubes or stocking tubes as post-operative protection for CUTTING yourself – gauze bandage, bandage and plaster in one – for hamsters, rabbits, guinea pigs and other small animals
With the VetMedCare Safety Tubes (stocking tubes), small surgical bodysuits for small animals can be cut in no time with sharp scissors.
You simply cut the 1 meter hose to the desired bodysuit length. Then simply cut out the required openings for the feet. Since this special VetMedCare ® fabric is a run-proof, extremely stretchy fabric, this is really very easy. And it is ready for use, the bodysuit for your hamster, rabbit, ferret, guinea pig, etc.
Examples of use on small animals
Optional: Attachment of Safety Tubes as barrels or foot elements on the dog or cat body – with press studs
The snap fasteners are simple and practical. You can use them to easily attach a safety tube to the bodysuit as a leg or tail protector. You can order these snaps optionally. There are 18 pieces or 5 pieces in a package – depending on the size of the button.
Facts – the ideal wound protection (gauze bandage, bandage or plaster) for small animals
- Individually cuttable tubular fabric
- length 1 meter
- Run-proof fabric
- Excellent protection of wounds or operation scars from dirt, licking or scratching of the animal
- Pleasant wearing comfort due to elastic fabric, fits like a 2nd skin
- Hygienic, washable up to 60°C
- NO pressure marks
- Developed together with veterinarians
Further applications with the Safety Tubes
- Protection for the tail
- Head protection
- Leg warmers can be fixed individually on the dog & cat body (buttons sold separately)